[KK] Kitty Samurai [KK] Kitty Samurai

Solid scripting but lacking polish

It was good, you definitely have the essentials down, but maybe you should try to shine it up a bit first. Try adding some background music in, maybe spruce up the graphics a little more. The character models are fine but the level design is a little boring, try adding backgrounds.

Overall it was pretty good, but lacking in a few key areas. A few more layers of polish and you would have a solid game.

Oh and I love the menu screen hahaha it was pretty sweeeet.

kenny responds:

Yeah I know that was one of my weak areas, was graphics. I've never really been that good at drawing though.

xbox emulator xbox emulator

Hehehe

Nice little flash you have here. It was funny cause it's true.

SpaceBEAR 2 SpaceBEAR 2

I really really liked it.

It was a nice simple game that was much much more intense then its predecesor. Great game and I'm glad you fixed so many of the flaws of Space Bear 1. Great game.

BIG BUDDA BIG BUDDA

Well...

I did think it was a good game and a lot of effort went into it but it was a blatent ripoff. The graphics and animation were really cool and the weird affects for when you moved the mouse over the things were really cool, but other then that it wasn't a very original concept... I did spend a long time playing it and I got a high score =D Yeah, I had fun, it just wasn't very original, thats all.

Element Saga Chapter 4 Element Saga Chapter 4

I remember the one before

I remember the one before this one... this game is totally awesome... just like the previous one... yeah, you rock man. This game is so great I can't think how to improve it so.... keep up the good work.

Love Madness Love Madness

WHOA!!1111!!!!!!!1111111one11!!!!!!!

This is a really good game. The animation is awesome and the gameplay is too. I could play this for hours =D!!!!

ElementSaga ch4 demo ElementSaga ch4 demo

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I'm giving this a five for sure.

Dizimz responds:

thanks dude but I fear the full version will be doomed to a sub par
rank like the demo

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Awesome...

It was amazing but the 2 player was messed up. The things would blow up for no apparent reason.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should make a sequel with new characters and a larger area. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!! My only complaint was that it ended. It was crazy long though but it was too good to end ... so sad ...

Wonderland 3D RPG (fixed) Wonderland 3D RPG (fixed)

Graphics good, game mediocre

Graphics good, game mediocre

omega3D responds:

Yeah, no kidding. You say it how it is in a short fasion. I like that.