Gaara's Theme Gaara's Theme

This would be good but...

You need to fix the text... sometimes it's a little hard to see and you should never ever submit unfinished work. Just wait for your computer to work again and then finish it up.

SantaClaus is Coming SantaClaus is Coming

Great animation but...

I'm sure you've heard this a lot, but it's important, most people on newgrounds speak English and English only. I happen to speak two languages... but the second one is not Spanish so I couldn't understand a word. If you submit something that relies heavily on understanding the dialogue it should have subtitles in English.

Great animation though, I loved your style. If you add those subtitles in, I'm sure you'll have a great flash.

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

It was funny =D

Yeah even though the animation wasn't amazing, it fit well with the style and the humour. I personally am a playstation fan, but I still found this really funny. Good job, dude. =D

Angelsainted responds:

Hell yeah! Thanks for the review man!

[KK] Kitty Samurai [KK] Kitty Samurai

Solid scripting but lacking polish

It was good, you definitely have the essentials down, but maybe you should try to shine it up a bit first. Try adding some background music in, maybe spruce up the graphics a little more. The character models are fine but the level design is a little boring, try adding backgrounds.

Overall it was pretty good, but lacking in a few key areas. A few more layers of polish and you would have a solid game.

Oh and I love the menu screen hahaha it was pretty sweeeet.

kenny responds:

Yeah I know that was one of my weak areas, was graphics. I've never really been that good at drawing though.

xbox emulator xbox emulator

Hehehe

Nice little flash you have here. It was funny cause it's true.

SpaceBEAR 2 SpaceBEAR 2

I really really liked it.

It was a nice simple game that was much much more intense then its predecesor. Great game and I'm glad you fixed so many of the flaws of Space Bear 1. Great game.